Eye Institute Seminars
We are excited to announce the dates for 2017 are Tuesday 23 May and Tuesday 22 August.
Next Seminar Info:
|Date:||Tuesday 23rd May 2017|
|Venue:||Ellerslie Event Centre – Guineas 1 on 3rd floor Ellerslie Racecourse, 80 Ascot Ave, Remuera 1050|
|Registration:||5.45pm. Light Meal & Beverages|
|Session 1:||6.30pm - 7.30pm|
|15min refreshments break|
|Session 2:||7.45pm - 8.45pm|
During the 2 hours, we will cover the following topics:
- Saying "stop" to permanent vision loss – OCT and fields interpretation in glaucoma management
- Are dry eye symptoms more important than dry eye signs in determining patient satisfaction with vision?
- Peripheral retinal degenerations. The differential diagnosis of the weird, the wonderful, the sight-threatening and the completely harmless in the peripheral retina.
- Foreign body removal
- Glaucoma: Mistakes, Lies, Lessons
- Your Patients says "I have a watery eye"
No registration fee for Seminars
We look forward to seeing you there!
Don't forget to check out our information on the annual Eye Institute Conference too.