Customer Care Coordinator – Eye Institute
- Do you have the ability to multi task
- Do you communicate easily with others
- Do you thrive on converting telephone calls into sales and continuous self learning
Eye Institute is New Zealand's number one provider of eye surgery and ophthalmic care, offering patients the latest vision correction technology, first class eye care and Australasia's highly experienced eye doctors and surgeons.
This is a pivotal telephone role where you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service, as well as capturing the marketing campaigns success through conversions to our services.
Duties will involve:
- Taking incoming telephone calls with professionalism while giving a fantastic first impression of Eye Institute
- Accurate recording of marketing campaigns success
- Assess patient needs over the phone and make appointments as required
- Effective management of automated telephone systems
Qualities we are seeking:
- Bubbly, helpful and caring nature
- Excellent interpersonal and spoken English skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work both in fast paced as well as quiet environments
- Excellent computer skills
If this sounds like you and you enjoy working in an environment where we pride ourselves on providing the very best eye care and customer service, then we would love to hear from you. Please apply by sending your CV with a cover letter, outlining your suitability and reasons for interest in this role to
Only candidates already in NZ, holding full and permanent working rights will be considered for this role.