The most advanced LASIK surgery in the world
is a revolution in LASIK surgery. It represents the pinnacle of blade-free, fully customised laser vision correction, and is the premium LASIK solution available in the world today.
- iLASIK combines the two most advanced LASIK technologies in the world.
- iLASIK is the first vision correction procedure to be 100% customised to the unique characteristics of each eye.
- iLASIK is the only laser eye surgery approved by NASA and trusted by all branches of the US military.
- iLASIK can correct the broadest range of vision imperfections, so more people than ever can enjoy clear vision without glasses and contacts.
- iLASIK has been over a decade in the making, and is trusted by thousands of doctors and millions of patients worldwide.
When it comes to LASIK surgery, iLASIK is clearly an excellent choice. And you can get it exclusively at Eye Institute.
For ultimate precision, safety and results – insist on iLASIK
With iLASIK – the NASA-approved, blade-free, customised laser eye surgery at Eye Institute – you can be sure you’re getting the safest and most advanced LASIK surgery in the world.
- 100% blade-free – combines all the latest all-laser technology.
- 100% customised – tailored to the unique characteristics of your eyes.
- Incredibly safe – one of the safest medical procedures in the world.
- Highly effective – the majority of patients experience 20/20 vision or better.
- Fast & virtually painless – it only takes a few seconds to correct each eye.
- Suitable for almost everyone – more people treated than ever before
At Eye Institute, we can correct the broadest range of vision imperfections possible. Even people who were previously unsuitable for LASIK surgery may now be able to enjoy the freedom of life without glasses and contacts – thanks to the revolutionary technology of iLASIK.
iLASIK laser eye surgery is fast, safe and proven to deliver exceptional vision quality. What are you waiting for? Book your free iLASIK assessment today.
How does iLASIK work?
iLASIK combines the most advanced measurement technology in the world, and two of the world’s most advanced computer-guided LASIK lasers, into one safe and highly effective procedure.
Your personalised iLASIK procedure:
Step 1: Unique vision profile
First, we use the most advanced measurement technology in the world to painlessly measure your eyes. WaveScan technology creates a 3D map of each eye, detecting even the most minute imperfections, so that your iLASIK surgeon can custom-fit your treatment to your individual eyes.
Step 2: Personalised iLASIK flap
Next, the first of two lasers – called an IntraLase – is used to create a flap in your cornea (the surface of your eye), which is folded back to perform iLASIK. This blade-free method delivers outstanding results, with more patients achieving 20/20 vision or better, and better night vision as well.
Step 3: Custom laser vision correction
Finally, the Advanced CustomVue laser corrects your vision to the exact specifications of your unique vision profile. This laser offers the highest level of precision, and literally locks onto your eye, reacting automatically to the finest movements during surgery to provide a safe and accurate result.
Now that you know what’s involved in the iLASIK procedure, you should book your free iLASIK assessment and find out if you are a good candidate for iLASIK.
What are you waiting for? With the safety, precision and effectiveness of the world’s most advanced LASIK surgery, there’s never been a better time to have laser vision correction.
Get your New Vision
Now with 12 Months
Interest Free Patient
Latitude Financial Services
Laser Assessment Terms and Conditions:
Patients are eligible for the initial free laser assessment on condition that they have no history of previous eye surgery (including previous laser surgery).
The initial free laser assessment is only available to patients whom are seeking laser vision correction and is not applicable to any other treatment type.