Eye Surgery in Auckland
If you’re looking for eye surgery in Auckland, choose Eye Institute - a dedicated eye surgery clinic in Auckland, and provider of eye surgery to patients from all over NZ.
When you choose Eye Institute for your eye surgery in Auckland, you’ll enjoy high standards of eye care from our dedicated staff. And because Eye Institute is such a well equipped eye clinic, you’ll benefit from advanced vision correction technology, offering you excellent results from your eye surgery, as well as safety, and a fast recovery.
What’s more, Eye Institute has experienced and specialised eye surgeons, so you can be confident your vision is in good hands.
Certified by the DAA Group Ltd, for excellent standards in quality of patient care, something we value highly.
Eye surgery & treatments at Eye Institute
- Corneal implants
- Corneal transplants
- Diabetic retinopathy treatment
- Dry eye treatment
- Epiretinal membrane surgery
- Glaucoma treatment
- Implantable Contact Lenses
- Keratoconus treatment
- Laser capsolotomy (YAG)
- Macular degeneration (AMD) treatment
- Eyelid & oculoplastic surgery
- Ptergium & pinguecula treatment
- Retinal detachment treatment
- Retinal vein occlusion treatment